We believe in equal opportunity for all qualified candidates. We believe in fairness, trust and responsibility, a “work hard play hard” mentality, and building a conducive environment for a happy productive life.
If you have the below qualifications and personality, we would love to hear from you.
- University graduates in Translation or a Foreign Language (especially French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese).
- At least 2 years relevant experience.
- Fluent in English or overseas graduates definitely an advantage.
- Patience, organised, willing to work under pressure, good time & project management.
- Word processing and computer skills are necessary.
Please fill in the form below to apply or send email to email@example.com.